Signup & set your domain for Yaraa:
1.1 Set up your Yaraa Account
in just a few simple steps.
1) Go to yaraai.com >>> click on Free Demo
2) Choose the Correct Plan that Suits your Requirement. It’s 30days free trial for all plans. You will be charged after 30days only.
3) Subscribe to your Purchase plan.
4) Just Add Your Card Details. No Payments right now.
5) Now You can see Your Product plan.>>> and Click on Continue Button.
6) Now Use can see Your “Home Page “
2.1 Create Project
1) Click on the “+” icon on the Right top corner of your screen and Select ‘ New Project’
2) Add Name of your Project, Icon, Description, type of project like “Private / Public/Secret “, Milestone, attachment and click on ‘ Confirm & Create Project’
3) Congrats! You created a project. Now it’s time to add tasks. You have full freedom over what you are going to put on those lists. So it’s up to you to decide what it is.
4) Now, You will redirect to Project List Page.
5) On the project details page here you can see the overview of the project and different views like Grid, List, Calendar and Board view for task.
6) Now Click on >>. Messages icon.
7) You Can Send a Message to the dedicated project channel to get an answer from the right people.
2.2 Add milestone
Milestones are tasks with a one-day deadline and no set duration. Milestones are used as markers in a project to indicate a big event or a branching decision point.
1) You can convert any existing project into a milestone:
2) Select Convert to the milestone:
3) Make a new milestone and set a name and due date. Once you create some milestones you will be able to add tasks to them from inside a task and also when you multiple select some tasks.
4.1 Create Task / Todo:
1) Click on the “+” icon on the right top corner of your screen and select ‘ Add New Task’
2) Add task name, add Team Members, Task Target Date, Description and Select a Project Name and click on ‘ Done Button’
3) Category wise you can see your all task list
4) Now Click on Task from the list.
5) You can also add Sub Task>> click on “+” icon and add ‘ Add Sub Task’
6) Now click on Right Button
7) Now Select>> Add Team Members and Task Target Date.
8) Now You can see your sub-task.
4.2 Assign Task:
1) Select a task or project where the task is located and select it from the list. If you’re creating a task, the task will open as an overlay in the Task view.
2) You can see all the Task Lists.
3) Click the +Add assignee button at the Task.
4) Select a person to assign a task to from the list. If you don’t see the right person, start typing their name in the search bar and select them from the search results.
4.3 Start /End Task( time tracking ):
Yaraa offers an excellent picture of who is currently involved in tasks as well as inside the project activity.
1) Select Task Option from the side menu now you can show the task list.
2) If you work in a task, You track time either by clicking the Started timer and then pause buttons or by manually adding it
3) if you have Comments for the task, now you can write on the Task Page.
4) if you have completed the task, now you can click the “stop button”
5) if you have completed the task, now you can click ” completed task”
6) Now Yo can see>>> completed task list. and If you want to Re-open Task >> Click on the completed task list
7) Go to task list Details page>> Re-open Task task.
6.1 Fill Up Profile Details:
1) Open yaraamanager.com
2) Select Profile Option from the side menu.
3) You can change all your Details like Profile image, Designation, and About details.
4) Click Save changes.
1) Notification: Here you can set how and when do you want to receive notifications
2) Accounts: Here you can add Multiple Yaraa accounts, you can switch between them without having to log out and log back in.
3) Task Display: here items that you want to show on the task list.
4) Languages: In the Display, Select your preferred language from the sidebar
Calendar / Board View:
1) The Board view shows tasks organized in columns by status. Use the Board view to:>>See what tasks you need to work on.
2) Track task status.
3) See how much time each task has been in its current status.
4) The Calendar view shows tasks organized in columns by status. Use the Calendar view to:
5) See what your team is working on and track progress against task deadlines.
8.1 Speak to yaraa Using Mobile App( without Human Interaction)
1) Create your Project
1.1) Open Yaraa App and SignIn
1.2) Click On the mic Button.
1.3) Speak to yaraa and create a project
1.4) Add Project Members.
1.5) Now You can see your Project list page.
2) Create your Task.
2.1) Speak to yaraa and Create a Task.
2.2) Give Task Name and Assign Task Members.
2.3) Set Your Task Target date & Time & Say Yes to yaraa to create Task
2.4) Now You can see your Tasklist page.
8.2 Start /End Task( Time tracking ):
1) Speak to yaraa >> Open First Task
2) And Speak to yaraa>> start Timer.
3) Speak to yaraa>>> Stop Task
4) Speak to yaraa> Complete Task