We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
1) If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before the end of your term (via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
2) Your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each month
3) You can upgrade or downgrade the level of our services at any time of your usage, however, Yaraa does not refund any fees in that case
4) If you stop using our services in between the term, we will not refund you the fees paid by you for the remaining term
5) We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Yaraa service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
When you create your account you will start with a free trial. No charges occur until your trial is over.
If at any time during your first month using our service you are dissatisfied, please contact us. We will do our best to address your issue, provide a workaround or give a timeline for a solution that will meet your needs. If you are not satisfied, we will gladly offer you a FULL REFUND for your purchase, and downgrade your account to the free plan for that service.
If we process a monthly subscription’s cancellation on June 7th, you will continue to receive the benefits of that subscription until July 6th (30 days) and there will not be a refund of any part of the monthly subscription fee. You will neither be billed for nor receive the benefits of the cancelled subscription after your current billing cycle ends.
Yaraa doesn’t force you into an annual subscription as a condition to using our services. We prefer to give you the flexibility to choose. In exchange for you signing up for an annual up-front commitment, we offer you a significant discount over the already-low monthly subscription cost. If at any time during your first 45 days using our service you are dissatisfied, please contact us. We will do our best to address your issue, provide a workaround or give a timeline for a solution that will meet your needs. If you are not satisfied, we will gladly offer you a FULL REFUND for your purchase, and downgrade your account to the free plan.
We want you to be happy with our service throughout your entire contract, not only the first 30 days (in case of a monthly subscription) and the first 45 days (in case of an annual subscription). So we go beyond that. If at any time during your contract we remove, break or discontinue functionality that was available at the time you signed up for your contract, we ask you to notify us immediately. If we fail to address it in a timely manner to your entire satisfaction, we will offer you a PRO-RATED REFUND for the remainder of your contract.
For your convenience, your monthly and yearly subscriptions will auto-renew until you cancel the service. Every time before your subscription auto-renews, we will send a mail specifying the amount that will be charged to your credit card. Similarly, after each renewal, we will send you a receipt via e-mail specifying the amount that has been deducted together with the next renewal date and the next renewal amount.
We know that sometimes customers forget to cancel an account they no longer want until it has already been charged. That’s why you can cancel your monthly/annual subscription even five business days after your renewal date, and we will still process your cancellation and give you a FULL REFUND.
please e-mail email@example.com